Microsoft Word ® SIG
This SIG meets on the first Tuesday of each month.
Various procedures and techniques will be presented to illustrate the tools, tricks, and shortcuts available in MS Word and other word processing programs.
SIG Leader: Larry
Word Processing Special Interest Group
1:30 pm, Tuesday, September 5, 2017
SIG Leader: Larry Trivette
After a question and answer session, selected topics on using basic tools, tricks and shortcuts for Microsoft Word will be covered. Some topics could be the result of attendee’s questions.
1. Disabling the Paste Options button
2. Adding Circles or Squares around Alphanumeric Characters
3. Skipping Numbers for some Paragraphs in a Numbered List
4. Working with Date & Time Fields
5. Converting Field Data to Plain Text
Bring your problem file on a USB/flash/thumb drive to the SIG and I will try to help.
Please plan to attend, invite your friends and bring your questions!
Return to Previous Page
© 2017 Central Kentucky Computer Society - All rights reserved